Parsavnath Brass Components Company provides various types of Brass Anchors such as Brass Sleeve Anchors as per client’s requirements.
- Brass, Steel, Stainless Steel, Austenitic Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper, Galvanized Steel.
- IS 319 Brass Free Cutting.
- Brass IS 1367/1366.
- CDA 360 Brass Alloy.
- As Per Customers Specified Brass Compositions.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- DIN Threads
- BA Threads
- GB Threads
- BSW Threads
- UNC & UNF Threads
- Any threads as per custom Specified.
- Acts as a socket because of large bearing area
- Excellent performance
- Easy to install
- Reliable and Durable
- Corrosion resistant
- RoHS Compliant
- Suitable for Solid brick, light concrete, hollow core concrete, panels and timbers.
- Universally used for indoor and outdoor use.
- Brass Anchors are widely used for thermoplastic and thermoset plastic mouldings.
- Mostly used for General Fastening and installation application.
Length / Size :
- Any size as per custom design or requirement.
Finish and Coating :
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification
Related Brass Products:
At Parsavnath Brass Components Company, we manufacture and export Brass Components as per specifications custom drawing and samples, for more information please
3 thoughts on “Brass Sleeve Anchors”
Comments are closed.